-
December 15th, 2005, 01:28 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
ummmm well since I am new here I guess I should post a little about myself. My sisters and I got into AG dolls because of my older sister. I think she started with Sam (then she got the other two), back when it was only three dolls. My younger sister later got Sam also (then Josefina and Addy). And I got Felicity when she was first added hahah (I remember her only having a few outfits). Anyway we all got older and they got put into storage. I found my felicity recently and luckily she's in pretty good shape. ^^ Hair's a little frizzy and dry (what can I say I'm not good with hair). Anyway I was able to clean her skin up and so far she only has her rose garden outfit on her (plus a home made outfit, not by me). Hopefully I will find the rest of her clothes when I go home next week ^^ I have most of her clothes. Aaaaaand maybe I'll take Josefina home with me X3
Anyway, her hair, needs some work. Someone from another forum directed me here when I asked what to do with her hair, cause all my internet searches weren't going anywhere. (I don't know her user name here) I read about the Downey "dip" and just wanted to make sure I understood it before attempting it. So you 1. Soak for an hour (making sure not to get the eyes wet) and then rinse. 2. then take a steamer to the hair. Ok and if we don't have a steamer is there another way of controlling friz? And I brush when wet right? hrmmmm I think thats it ^^
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks